Join us in Downtown Petaluma for this life-changing program which offers a unique opportunity to go deeper into your practice while becoming certified to teach.
- Are you a serious student of yoga wanting to take your practice to the next level?
- Ready to share your love of yoga with others by becoming a teacher?
- Already a yoga teacher seeking to expand your knowledge of yogic principles?
- Eager to explore more facets of yoga, like meditation, mantra, and lifestyle, to bring the practice into your daily life?
February 9 - June 16, 2013
every other Saturday & Sunday |
- Deepening and grounding your practice
- Teaching from your heart
- Integration of the yogic lifestyle
- Anatomy, proper breathing, pathology
- Meditation, mantra, pranayama, & philosophy
- Verbal & hands on adjustments for students
- Foundational work for Yoga Therapy
- Stand in confidence and the value of what you have to offer
- Register with Yoga Alliance® as a teacher
Tuition: $2995, payment plans available*.
To Apply: Email
or call (707) 888-2286 for more information and to request an application.
May our work benefit all beings.
Director of Studies: Yoga Therapist Shy Sayar has over 4000 hours of teaching yoga to students of all levels, treating patients, and training yoga teachers in the United States and abroad.
He teaches group classes and practices yoga therapy at Yoga One. In his teaching he emphasizes ease of the breath, serenity of the musculature at work, and peace of the mind over the postures of the body.
Shy is a PhD candidate at the University of California, Berkeley, where he has taught coursework on education and the classical texts of India.
* Payments and payment plans are a binding contract; you must fulfill all payments, even if you do not complete the training. No refunds or cancellations allowed after February 1, 2013.